miércoles, 30 de enero de 2008

Bad day

For the first time I'm writing in English. I'm trying to make up my mind and make the right decision (and I also need to practice my English to fill in some documents)

I'm not feeling well today, too many things to take into consideration, no much time left. As usual, nothing is really wrong (I'm in my four-week break!), but at the same time I still have the feeling of being completely lost, not knowing what I really want to do or where I want to be in the future (not even next year...)

Last week it was my birthday, and that didn't help at all. As a child I always thought that at this time things would be different, or that at least, I would have a more settled life...

Anyway, I need to be positive (weather doesn't help today, it's getting quite cold again and the sun has gone for the day). I'm usually quite positive, so...

Now I'm going to finsish the translation of my CV from Spanish into English, I will re-write my crappy "academic project", to finally choose the destination to apply for.

I think that in the end, everything happens for a reason (eg, I went to study to Alcala, and that way I came to Croatia, and so on). So, wherever I do, it will be OK. I'm sure I will be offered some other destination anyway (so far: Uganda, Jamaica and Kenya,....)

Now, I'm much better

Today there is nobody at the office

It is a quite depressing entry, so the picture is to have something nice to look at...

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Ánimo, moza!! Verás como vayas a donde vayas vas a estar bien. Seguro que al año pasado tb tenías tus dudas con Croacia, pero ahora estás bien allí, no? Y has hecho amigos, y aprendes croata, ves un montón de sitios... Y cuando te vayas a otro lugar el año que viene, será por lo menos igual, si no mejor. Y lo de asentar tu vida, déjalo pa' cuando estés vieja!! Ahora aprovecha, que son buenas oportunidades y experiencias las que te van llegando.
Un abrazo!